for 3 generations
in Monteluco di Spoleto
23 rooms for 2, 3, 4 places with bathroom and telephone
Restaurant, Pizzeria, Bar, Conference Room, Parking, Garden Park, Playground for children
Acceptance of groups, religious cohabitation, school camps for children, study holidays, tourist groups passing through.
In 1921 Angelo Ferretti and Teresa Panetti began this adventure that still lasts. First the son Mario, then the nephew Massimo continued the family business.
September 8, 1924
We toast the installation of the 1st rail of the “Spoleto Norcia” railway
After the war the structure was enlarged and renovated with the “institutional” presence of grandmother Teresa.
One of the frequent light winter snowfalls in Monteluco.
Sparkling air and clear skies on a typical spring day.
100 years of business